Cast of 'Jersey Shore' to thank volunteers
JACKSON, N.J. (AP) — Cast members of MTV's "Jersey Shore" reality show are slated to reunite to thank student volunteers who helped rebuild damage caused by Superstorm Sandy.
The appearance will come during a "Spring Fix" benefit concert that coincides with the reopening of Six Flags Great Adventure amusement park in Jackson on Saturday.
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, Jenni "JWOWW" Farley, Vinny Guadagnino, Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola, Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Deena Nicole Cortese are expected to thank the 50 students for their service and raise money for United Way.
There also will be a concert featuring Ne-Yo and "World of Jenks" star Andrew Jenks.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 33271Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 24362Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6895OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6548Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4476OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4156Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3398Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater