Cavaliers' C Zeller returns
CLEVELAND (AP) — Cavaliers rookie center Tyler Zeller has returned after missing four games with a fractured left orbital bone and a concussion.
Zeller, who is averaging 7.5 points and 4.5 rebounds, entered Saturday night's game against Dallas with 5:54 remaining in the first quarter. He was wearing a mask to protect the broken bone.
Zeller was elbowed in the face by Los Angeles Clippers center DeAndre Jordan on Nov. 5. He scored a career-high 15 points and grabbed seven rebounds against the Clippers before he was injured.
Zeller was selected by the Mavericks with the 17th pick in the first round and then traded to the Cavaliers on draft night. He played college ball at North Carolina.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort