Cavaliers sign Jones, waive Harangody
CLEVELAND (AP) — The Cavaliers have waived forward Luke Harangody and signed rookie forward Kevin Jones.
Harangody recently underwent arthroscopic knee surgery and is expected to be sidelined for another month. The former Notre Dame star appeared in 42 games over the past two seasons for Cleveland, averaging 4.5 points and 3.5 rebounds. He did not play in a game this season.
Jones was signed by Cleveland as an undrafted free agent this summer and was one of the last players cut at the end of training camp. He was assigned to the Cavs' NBA Development team in Canton. Jones has played in three games with the Charge, averaging 27 points and 13.7 rebounds in 41.3 minutes per game.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 101343Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13633Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10711Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 9528OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 8426Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7731How to help tornado victims
- 7199Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area