Central Oklahoma Predator Challenge Jan. 26 in Blanchard
Outdoors notebook: Field trials for bird dogs Jan. 26-27; Mudcats premieres Sunday night; Eagle watch on Arbuckle Lake Saturday and Jan.
A hunting tournament for coyotes and bobcats is scheduled Jan. 26 in Blanchard.
Cash prizes and gear will be awarded to winners in of the Central Oklahoma Predator Challenge.
NewsOK Related Articles
Entry fee per one to three-man teams is $100. The team that checks in the most legally killed predators wins the main competition.
For more information, visit www.centraloklahomapredatorchallenge.blogspot.com, or call Chad Swindell at 412-8876.
Field trials for bird dogs
The Oklahoma Region of National Shoot to Retrieve Association will be holding three spring trials that are open to all pointing breeds.
The trial weekends for the bird dogs are Jan. 26-27 in El Reno, Feb. 9-10 in Minco and March 16-17 in Enid.
New participants or spectators who just want to learn more about our trials are invited.
For more information, contact David Lacy at 409-7526 or visit www.oknstra.netkennel.com for more information.
Mudcats premieres Sunday night
A television show about noodling in Oklahoma debuts Sunday night at 9 p.m. on the National Geographic channel.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 12863Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11549Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5770Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5166Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4505OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4325Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 3991Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law