Challenge to Medicaid expansion pays off for states, Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt says
Pruitt and other Republican attorneys general say they will continue to fight the federal government when they believe states’ rights are at stake.
WASHINGTON — States can choose whether to expand their Medicaid programs because of the legal fight waged by some state attorneys general against the federal health care law, Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt said here Monday.
“Across the country right now, the decision that governors are making on whether to expand Medicaid — that decision didn’t even exist prior to attorneys general bringing this particular...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes