Challenges still remain for Grand Prix racing in Oklahoma City
The Oklahoman's Steve Lackmeyer took questions from readers in today's OKC Central Live Chat. You can join Steve's Q&A's on Fridays at 10 a.m. and submit your questions about the happenings in and around downtown Oklahoma City.
The Humphreys have not indicated they've changed their plans for the old Downtown Airpark, and the Ferris Wheel was a part of those plans.
Anything new with Crossroads Mall? Are the owners just hanging on to it?
I've been hearing a plan will be announced soon. We'll have to wait and see.
Have you heard of many traffic complaints since the relocation of I-40?
Traffic is still a challenge because the highway is not complete and the engineers made assumptions about the boulevard schedule and design that now have to be tweaked.
What is going in across from Cafe 7 on Corner of Robinson and Park? Southside of Park and West side of Robinson?
I hear it's a clothing store.
Any updates on the Preftake's block?
The run-down store fronts are looking more run-down. That's about it right now. That and Pizza Town closed.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister