Share “Chance for rain in Oklahoma Friday, rain...”

Chance for rain in Oklahoma Friday, rain chances dropping for weekend

There is a 50 percent chance for rain Friday in central Oklahoma. Chances for rain Memorial Day weekend have gone down from previous reports.
FROM STAFF REPORTS Modified: May 23, 2014 at 9:47 am •  Published: May 23, 2014

Chances for rain in central Oklahoma have gone up for Friday and down for the weekend, the National Weather Service reports.

There is a 50 percent chance for rain Friday. Chances for rain Saturday have dropped to 20 percent Saturday and Sunday and 30 percent Monday.

The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:

Friday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms mainly after 1 p.m. Mostly cloudy with a high near 83. South, southeast wind 6 to 14 mph.

Friday night: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy with a low around 66. South, southeast wind 7 to 10 mph.

Saturday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy with a high near 85. South, southeast wind 9 to 16 mph with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Saturday night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1 a.m. Mostly cloudy with a low around 66. South, southeast wind 10 to 14 mph with gusts as high as 24 mph.

Sunday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1 p.m. Partly sunny with a high near 86. South wind around 11 mph with gusts as high as 24 mph.

Continue reading this story on the...


AROUND THE WEB

  1. 1
    Susan Sarandon calls upcoming Glossip execution 'a horrible thing' on 'Dr. Phil'
  2. 2
    Barricaded man who threatened Claremore police officers sentenced to 20 years in prison
  3. 3
    Cat takes a bullet and saves 3-year-old
  4. 4
    What the media, public didn't see when Katrina victims arrived in Oklahoma
  5. 5
    WPX Energy announces $185 million asset sale
+ show more

FEATURED JOBS



× Trending news Article