Chance of rain Thursday, Friday in central Oklahoma

There is a 30 percent chance of rain Thursday afternoon in central Oklahoma. Friday there is a 60 percent chance of rain.
FROM STAFF REPORTS Published: August 28, 2014
Advertisement
;

There is a 30 percent chance of rain in the Oklahoma City area Thursday afternoon, the National Weather Service reports.

On Friday the chance for rain is 60 percent. The chance for rain Saturday is 40 percent.

The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:

Thursday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2 p.m. Mostly sunny with a high near 95. South wind 7 to 11 mph.

Thursday night: Showers and thunderstorms likely mainly after 2 a.m. Mostly cloudy with a low around 73. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light south, southeast. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent.

Friday: Showers and thunderstorms likely mainly before 2 p.m. Mostly cloudy with a high near 88. South, southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent.

Friday night: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy with a low around 71. South wind 5 to 7 mph.

Saturday: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms mainly before 8 a.m. Partly sunny with a high near 91. South, southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.

Saturday night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8 p.m. Partly cloudy with a low around 74.

Sunday: Mostly sunny with a high near 95.

Sunday night: Mostly clear with a low around 76.

Labor Day: Mostly sunny with a high near 96.

Monday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 74.

Tuesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 94.

Tuesday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 73.

Wednesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 95.