There is a chance for snow Monday night in central Oklahoma, the National Weather Service reports.
Temperatures will only reach a high of 24 degrees Monday. There is a slight chance of light snow before noon and a 60 percent chance of 1 to 2 inches of snow before midnight, the weather service reports. Check NewsOK.com for weather updates.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
- Monday: A 20 percent chance of light snow, mainly between 9 a.m. and noon. Cloudy with a high near 24. North, northeast wind 14 to 16 mph with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Monday night: Snow likely mainly before midnight. Cloudy with a low around 17. North, northeast wind 10 to 14 mp, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday: A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy with a high near 29. North northeast wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday: Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 66.