Chances for rain Easter weekend in Oklahoma
There are chances for rain Easter weekend in Oklahoma. Friday will be partly sunny in Oklahoma City
Friday will be partly sunny in Oklahoma City as rain chances increase for Easter weekend, the National Weather Service reports.
There is a 40 percent chance for rain in central Oklahoma Saturday and a 30 percent chance on Sunday.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Friday: Patchy fog before 10 a.m. Partly sunny with a high near 74. East, southeast wind between 7 and 15 mph with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Friday night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1 a.m. Mostly cloudy with a low around 57. South, southeast wind between 13 and 17 mph with gusts as high as 24 mph.
Saturday: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy with a high near 74. North, northwest wind between 9 and 16 mph with gusts as high as 23 mph.
Saturday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy with a low around 48. Northeast wind between 6 and 13 mph.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10394Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9157Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5761Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4888Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4371Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4162How to help tornado victims
- 4108Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley