Charge filed in threats against Edmond church employees
Michael Seockjin Moon, 18, was charged Wednesday with misdemeanor threatening to perform an act of violence. He is accused of making threats at Edmond's First Presbyterian Church.
EDMOND — An Edmond man accused of making threats to employees at First Presbyterian Church was named Wednesday in a misdemeanor charge.
Michael Seockjin Moon, 19, is charged in Oklahoma County District Court with threatening to perform an act of violence.
He is accused of threatening to kill Marvin Houston, the church maintenance supervisor, and Cloy Netherton on March 4.
Moon was in the Oklahoma County jail Wednesday.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 22333Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8521Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6853OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6505OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5318Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5086Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4091Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater