Oklahoma law enforcement charities pay thousands to telemarketers
Oklahoma law enforcement charities pay 80 percent of their donations for fundraising – mostly to telemarketers, an investigation by has found.
Oklahoma law enforcement charities pay nearly 80 cents of every donated dollar for fundraising – mostly to telemarketers, an investigation by The Oklahoman has found.
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11731OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9188Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6809Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5811Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5608Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4406Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4394Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments