Cherokee Service Plaza will close
The Cherokee Service Plaza on the Cherokee Turnpike in eastern Oklahoma is set to close at 6 a.m. Monday.
Cherokee Turnpike plaza to close
NewsOK Related Articles
Motorists who plan to drive on the Cherokee Turnpike might want to check their fuel before getting on the toll road.
The Cherokee Service Plaza on the turnpike in eastern Oklahoma is set to close at 6 a.m. Monday.
Fuel stations are off two exits along the Cherokee Turnpike — at mile marker 6.2 near Locust Grove and at mile marker 28.5 near Kansas, OK. The station near Locust Grove is one mile north of the turnpike off State Highway 82, and the station near Kansas is one mile south of the turnpike off SH 10.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort