Chesapeake Energy confirms federal inquiry of Michigan land deals
In regulatory filings, Chesapeake Energy Corp. said a federal grand jury is looking into the company’s acquisition of land and leases in Michigan in 2010.
The federal government has opened an antitrust investigation of Chesapeake Energy Corp. over land and lease deals in Michigan, the Oklahoma City company confirmed Thursday.
In regulatory filings, Chesapeake said it received a subpoena from a field office of the U.S. Department of Justice’s antitrust division. Federal prosecutors in the Western District of...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 31709Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 22246Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7126OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6322Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5037OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4484Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3553Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater