Chesapeake Energy Corp. board has 5 new members
Chesapeake Energy Corp. on Thursday announced the addition of five new members to its nine-man board, including new independent chairman Archie W. Dunham.
NewsOK Related Articles
• Frederic M. Poses, 69, CEO of Houston-based polymer manufacturer Ascend Performance Materials. He joined the privately held company after it was acquired by investment firm SK Capital Partners in 2009. Poses spent 30 years with engineering company AlliedSignal Inc. and its predecessors, mostly as president and chief operating officer.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
Expanded Chesapeake coverage
Chesapeake coverage on NewsOK:
- 14891OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9440Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6703Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6232Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6155Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6060Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4124As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in