Chesapeake executive: Federal transportation spending needs to change
NewsOK Related Articles
One of the few things on which both Democrats and Republicans agree is that the country must reduce its dangerous dependency on foreign oil. Using natural gas improves energy security and air quality and also bolsters the national economy. Many trucking companies are initiating the transition to natural gas.
The federal government should help ensure that it is part of the solution rather than perpetuating the problem.
Price is senior vice president of corporate development and government relations at Chesapeake Energy Corp., a founding member of American Clean Skies Foundation.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 54347Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 32459Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims