Chevrolet unveils 2013 Sprint Cup car
NASCAR has allowed its three manufacturers to redesign its 2013 cars to more closely resemble production cars.
"I think it's one of the most important moves that NASCAR and the manufacturers have made in a very long time," Chevy driver Kevin Harvick said. "Just for the fact that the cars on the race track will be very significant in looking like the cars on the showroom floor. I think from a manufacturer's standpoint it's probably the most important move that has happened in a really long time. For the fans to have that relevance from the race track to the showroom is important."
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 28939Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 26978Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5000Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say