Chevrolet unveils 2013 Sprint Cup car
NASCAR has allowed its three manufacturers to redesign its 2013 cars to more closely resemble production cars.
"I think it's one of the most important moves that NASCAR and the manufacturers have made in a very long time," Chevy driver Kevin Harvick said. "Just for the fact that the cars on the race track will be very significant in looking like the cars on the showroom floor. I think from a manufacturer's standpoint it's probably the most important move that has happened in a really long time. For the fans to have that relevance from the race track to the showroom is important."
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 21361Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10815Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8633Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8589Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8336Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7789Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7697Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister