Chicago Bulls sign shooting guard Daequan Cook
CHICAGO (AP) — Guard Daequan Cook has signed with the Chicago Bulls.
Cook played 16 games for the Houston Rockets this season before being released Thursday. He averaged 3.4 points in 10.3 minutes.
Cook was the 21st pick in the 2007 draft out of Ohio State by the Philadelphia 76ers before being traded to the Miami Heat. He has also played for the Oklahoma City Thunder.
The 6-foot-5 Cook won the 3-point contest at All-Star weekend in 2009. He has averaged 6.9 points for his career.
Chicago announced the signing Sunday.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 14121OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 13945Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8893Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6932Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5880Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5330Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5280Student shot dead during botched home invasion