Chicago Fire select F Maicon Santos
NEW YORK (AP) — Maicon Santos was the only player picked in the first stage of Major League Soccer's re-entry draft, selected by the Chicago Fire.
The 28-year-old forward joined the Fire on Friday under the terms of an option that was declined by D.C. United earlier in the week. He previously played for Toronto and Dallas.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 36375Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32316Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24292Oklahoma tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 8069Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6178OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3621College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3359Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?