Chicken issue divides Oklahoma City residents, council members
A group of Oklahoma City residents wants an end to the ban on raising chicken in residential areas with lots smaller than an acre.
The most divisive issue on the Oklahoma City Council’s agenda this month isn’t likely to be the ongoing budget talks and the possibility of layoffs. It’s chickens.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13287Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12869OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11351Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 10099Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8083Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5913Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 5414Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers