Child advocate: Stand up for Oklahoma's future
NewsOK Related Articles
Oklahomans expect our tax dollars to be invested wisely in policies that matter for our collective future. Recently, we've seen growth in state revenue — and this legislative session we'll bring a laser-like focus to ensuring investments in education reach our classrooms, make a difference in student achievement and put our state on a path to economic success for generations to come. Together, we can face the tough challenges ahead and put our children and Oklahoma's future first.
Hunt is executive director of Stand for Children Oklahoma.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 81417Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31213Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 29647Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24478Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8211Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7508Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7403Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday