Children practice speed, agility at Norman camp
Norman's Parks and Recreation Department sponsored a Speed and Agility Camp this week at Whittier Recreational Center. The camp was one of several offered during the summer.
NORMAN — Boys and girls ages 8 to 14 participated in a city-sponsored Speed and Agility Camp this week at Whittier Recreation Center.
The three-day camp was one of several offered throughout the summer emphasizing various sports, including basketball, football, cheer and tumbling.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13704Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 13572OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9488Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 7226Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6986Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5704Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5041Student shot dead during botched home invasion