Children's Medical Research prize in Biomedical Ethics awarded
Thomas H. Murray, president emeritus and senior research scholar at The Hastings Center, Garrison, N.Y., has received the Children's Medical Research Institute/Patricia Price Browne Distinguished Chair in Pediatrics.
Murray's “contributions in biomedical ethics have been not only broad and deep, but his contributions have been sustained for a long time. He has meaningfully influenced our society's approaches to many difficult scientific issues,” said Dr. Terrence L. Stull, who holds the CMRI Patricia Price Browne Distinguished Chair in Pediatrics, in the news release.
Children's Hospital Foundation helps to fund pediatric research, education and clinical care, ultimately supporting The Children's Hospital in serving every county in Oklahoma with more than 162,000 annual patient visits. All funds raised through Children's Hospital Foundation stay in Oklahoma.
For more information about Children's Hospital Foundation, go to www.okchf.org.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in