Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14537OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9306Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6496Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6052Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5977Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5977Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3990As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3888Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3626Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3076Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Children's 'Star Wars' sleepover to be held at Science Museum Oklahoma
By Ken Raymond
| Published: February 18, 2013
Children's ‘Star Wars' sleepover to be held at Science Museum
Your parents were “Star Wars” fans. You became a fan. Now your children love “Star Wars” movies, books, toys, cartoons and everything else, too.
Let them immerse themselves further into that beloved fictional universe by signing them up for Science Museum Oklahoma's second annual “Bright Night of Star Wars” event in March.
Your children will spend the night at the museum, playing with other children dressed up as “Star Wars” characters and participating in fun science experiments.
The adventure begins at 6 p.m. March 15, and ends at 8:15 a.m. March 16.
Admission is $45 per child ($35 for museum members and children of active military) and $25 for adults. At least one adult is required to attend per six children. A group discount is available.
For more information or to register, call 602-3760.
Ken Raymond, Staff Writer