Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12458Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11436Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6211Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5407Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4993Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4408OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3817Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3613How to help tornado victims
- 3586Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3014Oklahoma City Thunder: In his absence, Russell Westbrook's value becomes obvious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Children's 'Star Wars' sleepover to be held at Science Museum Oklahoma
By Ken Raymond
| Published: February 18, 2013
Children's ‘Star Wars' sleepover to be held at Science Museum
Your parents were “Star Wars” fans. You became a fan. Now your children love “Star Wars” movies, books, toys, cartoons and everything else, too.
Let them immerse themselves further into that beloved fictional universe by signing them up for Science Museum Oklahoma's second annual “Bright Night of Star Wars” event in March.
Your children will spend the night at the museum, playing with other children dressed up as “Star Wars” characters and participating in fun science experiments.
The adventure begins at 6 p.m. March 15, and ends at 8:15 a.m. March 16.
Admission is $45 per child ($35 for museum members and children of active military) and $25 for adults. At least one adult is required to attend per six children. A group discount is available.
For more information or to register, call 602-3760.
Ken Raymond, Staff Writer