Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 25585Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 23461Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7978Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Children's 'Star Wars' sleepover to be held at Science Museum Oklahoma
By Ken Raymond
| Published: February 18, 2013
Children's ‘Star Wars' sleepover to be held at Science Museum
Your parents were “Star Wars” fans. You became a fan. Now your children love “Star Wars” movies, books, toys, cartoons and everything else, too.
Let them immerse themselves further into that beloved fictional universe by signing them up for Science Museum Oklahoma's second annual “Bright Night of Star Wars” event in March.
Your children will spend the night at the museum, playing with other children dressed up as “Star Wars” characters and participating in fun science experiments.
The adventure begins at 6 p.m. March 15, and ends at 8:15 a.m. March 16.
Admission is $45 per child ($35 for museum members and children of active military) and $25 for adults. At least one adult is required to attend per six children. A group discount is available.
For more information or to register, call 602-3760.
Ken Raymond, Staff Writer