Chinese iPhone workers strike over quality demands
BEIJING — A labor watch group says thousands of workers at a Chinese factory that makes Apple's iPhones have gone on strike over increased quality control demands and having to work during an extended national holiday.
New York-based China Labor Watch says several iPhone 5 production lines at Foxconn's Zhengzhou factory are paralyzed after 3,000-4,000 workers went on strike after finding the new demands...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad