Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22176Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 12149Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10702Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8805Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8651Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8107Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7311Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7062Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6971UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.
'Chocolate and Couture' to aid foster children programs
| Published: July 21, 2010 | Modified: July 22, 2010 at 1:20 pm
Come and enjoy decedent desserts and this season’s latest fashions for your little dude or diva.Hosted by Citizens Caring for Children, Chocolate and Couture: An Event to Benefit Foster Children is 2 to 4 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 7 at the Quail Creek Golf and Country Club in Oklahoma City. The event will include a children’s fashion show, desserts, and drinks.
Share this on Facebook