Christmas tour to benefit Oklahoma Academy school in Harrah
The Oklahoma Academy is presenting a Christmas themed home and garden tour of several homes and businesses in the Choctaw and Harrah area.
HARRAH — Oklahoma Academy will present a Christmas-themed home and garden tour Dec. 1-2 in Harrah and Choctaw.
Oklahoma Academy is a Christian boarding school in Harrah.
The tour will visit Oasis Bed and Breakfast, Country Store, Francine Wilson Photography and I Cross My Heart Wedding Chapel and Garden. Private home tours include Manuel Farms, Nifong Swiss Chalet and Garden and Warren Farms.
Destinations are just a few miles apart. There will be refreshments and holiday music.
The tour will be from 6 to 9 p.m. Dec. 1, and 1 to 5 p.m. Dec. 2. Tickets are $10 each and children are admitted free.
Tickets can be purchased at Choctaw Florist and Omega Insurance. In Harrah, tickets can be purchased at the Country Store and the Hair Doctor. In Nicoma Park, tickets can be purchased at the Red Raspberry Tea Room and in Oklahoma City at ABC Books.
All proceeds go to the Oklahoma Academy's worthy student fund. For more information, call 454-3961 or 388-0766.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister