Cigarette butt causes Pittsburgh airport smoke
"There's no threat involved in any of this," Jenny said. "It's not like anybody was trying to plant a bomb or anything like that."
The D concourse is one of four lined with dozens of airline gates at the X-shaped terminal about 10 miles west of the city. Delta, United and American airlines flights that normally use the concourse were sent to gates in other parts of the airport, but there were no reports of major delays.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 4046At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 3397Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 3003How to help tornado victims
- 2509Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 1115Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 620Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 439Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes