Oklahoma City, much of metro area are under mandatory water rationing
The demand for water is having a negative impact on water pressure for some Oklahoma City metro-area residents.
Skyrocketing water use in Oklahoma City during the worst of the ongoing heat wave has prompted officials to implement a mandatory water rationing system until conditions improve.
The Oklahoma City Utilities Department announced the mandatory odd/even watering program Wednesday for the first time since last summer’s drought. The city began a voluntary program only the...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 17917Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 11872Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10569OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10552Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 10275Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9958Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9874Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss