City of Stillwater sues resident accused of injuring police officer
The city of Stillwater is suing a female resident accused of injuring a police officer in a car wreck, according to The Stillwater NewsPress.
The paper reports that Morgan Kiley Klabenes is accused of hitting a police car from behind, causing damage to the car and permanently injuring the officer.
The city is seeking payment for disability payments, medical treatment and costs for payments in lieu of salary for the officer in excess of $10,000, according to the NewsPress.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims