1. Kingfisher (15-0): The defending champions are primed for another title run with a strong defense and championship game star Nick Smith at RB.
2. Douglass (11-2): One of Class 4A’s top teams could be a powerhouse with the move down to 3A.
3. Victory Christian (11-1): Junior QB Keats Calhoon led the state as a sophomore last season with 3,350 yards through the air.
4. Seminole (13-1): Senior QB Doc Harvey is one of just two returning starters on an offense that must replace star RB Papi White.
5. Locust Grove (12-1): QB Mason Fine returns after leading the Pirates to one of their most successful seasons.
6. Blanchard (13-1): Replacing RB Braden Stringer won’t be easy, but the Lions return most of their offensive line.
7. Heritage Hall (6-5): The Chargers are looking to contend behind highly touted QB Connor McGinnis.
8. Plainview (13-1): Inexperience is Plainview’s biggest concern after losing 16 starters from last season’s run to the semifinals.
9. Beggs (10-3): RB Kerry Daniels is expected to have another big season after rushing for over 1,500 yards in 2013.
10. Bethany (7-4): QB Kyle Duke is entering his third year as a starter and threw for 1,587 yards last year.
11. Lincoln Christian (8-5): QB Micah Wilson and WR Alec Davidson lead one of 3A’s top passing attacks.
12. Lone Grove (8-3): Junior RB Jeremy Lewis, who rushed for 2,176 yards last season, is one of 19 returning starters.
13. Marlow (6-5): Dual-threat QB Braeden O’Dell gives the Outlaws a versatile athlete to lead Rob Renshaw’s offense.
14. Roland (6-5): QB Manuel Bunch and TE/DE Austin Cantrell make the Rangers a potential sleeper.
15. Berryhill (9-3): Ty Walker returns at QB after accounting for 2,400 yards of offense last season.
16. Stigler (8-3): The Panthers may throw 40-plus times a game this season with senior QB Dylan Bryant.
17. Jones (7-5): Junior DT Ty Hughes will anchor a solid defense while the offense aims to find an identity with a new QB.
18. Spiro (8-3): Senior QB/DB McKinley Whitfield is one of the most talented playmakers in the state.
19. Hilldale (10-3): The Hornets hope to continue their recent success as they’ve won at least nine games in three straight seasons.
20. Cushing (8-3): The Tigers have several holes to fill offensively.
21. Purcell (6-5): The Dragons will look for a repeat playoff appearance behind nine returning starters on defense.
22. Madill (4-6): After missing the playoffs for the first time since 2007 last season, the Wildcats are looking for a bounce-back season.
Continue reading this story on the...