Class 4A boys: Douglass advances despite injury to Oklahoma State signee Stephen Clark
The Oklahoma State signee left on crutches after injuring his ankle. DeAngelo Smith and Deondre Clark powered the Douglass offense in a 79-56 win over Muldrow in the first round of the Class 4A boys state basketball tournament.
Photoview all 71 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
The Trojans (25-3), looking for their fourth straight gold ball in Class 4A, advanced to the semifinals, where they’ll face the Victory Christian-Harrah winner at 4:30 p.m. Friday at State Fair Arena.
Muldrow was led by Dominic Blue with 18 points and Nate Hamilton with 15, concluding its year at 20-9.
Stephen Clark’s 16 points upped his career total to 3,236 points, now in seventh place all-time.
The current all-time scoring leaders in state history are: Rotnei Clark, Verdigris, 3,758; Keiton Page, Pawnee, 3,709; Ty Harman, Maud, 3,639; Kelenna Azubuike, Victory Christian, 3,530; Dalen Qualls, Stratford, 3,290; Lane Adams, Red Oak, 3,251; Stephen Clark, Douglass, 3,236; Kenneth Johnson, Grandfield, 3,191.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 81417Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31213Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 29647Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24478Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8211Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7508Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7403Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday