1. Anadarko (14-0): With seven starters back on each side of the ball, the Warriors are looking to make their fourth straight title game and win a third title.
2. Ada (7-4): An instant contender since dropping back to 4A two seasons ago, the Cougars are still hunting for their next state title.
3. Clinton (8-4): After an injury-riddled season, the Red Tornadoes are looking to return to the title game under Phil Koons following a one-year absence.
4. Cascia Hall (9-2): WR Reece Lambert returns after averaging 16.4 yards per reception and scoring 11 touchdowns last season.
5. Woodward (8-4): Do-it-all senior Lane Reazin will carry the load, especially early as the Boomers work to replace some key players.
6. Tuttle (8-4): A new coach, a new class, same high expectations for the Tigers with the move up to 4A.
7. Wagoner (12-1): The Bulldogs must find a way to replace the production of RB Lawrence Evitt, who rushed for more than 6,500 yards and 78 TDs the past four years.
8. Fort Gibson (6-5): Senior QB/S JR Singleton leads the way for a team returning eight starters on offense and seven on defense.
9. Poteau (12-2): RB Roger Barcheers and LB Austin Archey are returning standouts from last year’s state runner-up squad.
10. Newcastle (8-4): The Racers move to Class 4A with talented players like QB Casey Freeman and RB Zach Bergt.
11. Glenpool (5-5): An experienced senior class, led by RB/DB Parker West, gives the Warriors hope.
12. Oologah (8-4): RB Jimmy McKinney is receiving interest from multiple Big 12 schools after rushing for 1,286 yards and 16 TDs as a sophomore.
13. Metro Christian (11-1): Junior QB Abe Anderson tossed 23 touchdowns and just three interceptions last season, and returns top target Jake Koenig.
14. Sallisaw (8-3): Their veteran offensive line’s ability to protect will be a key to success protecting talented QB Quint Scoufos will be a key to the team’s success.
Continue reading this story on the...