Classes resume a day after shooting death at Stillwater Junior High School
Police are not releasing further details on the apparent suicide of a 13-year-old at Stillwater Junior High School while the investigation into the death continues, a police captain said. Classes continued there Thursday, a day after the death.
STILLWATER — Hugs, counseling and tears were part of the day Thursday at Stillwater Junior High School as students coped with the suicide of a classmate a day earlier.
Cade Poulos, 13, shot himself in the head with a handgun in a school hallway about 10 minutes before class began Wednesday morning. Students were locked into classrooms and then bused to a...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12458Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11436Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6211Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5407Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4993Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4408OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3817Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law