Cleanup, mourning continue in Oklahoma
Videoview all videos
Feb 14The brother of Lone Grove tornado victim Tim Nevill...
Feb 15Danna McCord recalls her mom and stepdad, Susan and...
Feb 13Lone Grove residents continue their recovery efforts in...
Feb 13Residents talk about tornado damage in Majestic Hills.
Feb 13Lone Grove City Manager Marianna Elfert talks about...
Feb 13Residents of Oak Tree addition begin recovering items in...
Feb 13Three calls to the Carter County 911 center.
Feb 12EF-4 tornado hit Lone Grove.
Feb 11People in Lone Grove talk about the tornado that blitzed...
Photoview all 45 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims