Clippers' Chris Paul a late scratch against the Thunder
Videoview all videos
Photoview all 16 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
While the Thunder continues to figure things out on its second unit, the Clippers entered Tuesday continuing to pace all teams in bench scoring.
L.A. was averaging a league-leading 41.7 bench points entering Tuesday's game, 4.9 more than second-place Milwaukee. OKC, on the other hand, was averaging just 28.6 bench points.
“They're just one of the most talented teams, one through 10, in the league. They've got a lot of guys who can play,” Collison said. “Those really deep teams, you have to be ready to play the full 48 (minutes) because they'll put a run on you if you've got your guys on the bench. You've got to be able to count on everybody to play well.”
Kevin Durant when asked what impresses him about Russell Westbrook's game right now — “He's changing his game. He can score when he needs to. He can pass. He can rebound. He can get steals. He can block mascots' shots. He can do it all.”
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort