Coach House â€” benchmark for fine dining in Oklahoma City
11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 6 to 10 p.m. Monday to Friday
6 to 10 p.m. Saturday
Closed on Sunday
The commitment to excellence is no accident. Chef Fleischfresser is flanked by chefs in his apprentice program. Each chef is learning and growing toward culinary career. Many of the top chefs in the region are graduates of the 2 1/2 year program. The graduation dinners are an event not to be missed.
And if it's not Fleischfresser and his apprentice in the kitchen, your food will come from the culinary world's pantheon. Past guest chef have included Jacques Pepin, Stephan Pyles, Roland Passot, Rick Bayless, Jean-Louis Palladin, Hubert Keller, Hugh Carpenter, Bernard Cretier, and Deborah Madison.
Typically benefits, these dinners have served as a rare opportunity to worth with a master chef and help refine techniques and connect with professionals around the globe.
The Coach House also has a private dining room that seats up to 20, a wine list that's been cited for excellence by Wine Spectator magazine and a knowledgeable staff available to offer recommendations.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad