Oklahoma U.S. Sen. Tom Coburn vows open mind on Supreme Court nominee Kagan; Sen. Jim Inhofe opposed
Sen. Tom Coburn says he promised President Barack Obama that he__8217__d keep an open mind on Supreme Court nominee Elena Kagan
WASHINGTON — Sen. Tom Coburn promised President Barack Obama on Monday that he would keep an open mind about U.S. Supreme Court nominee Elena Kagan, but Sen. Jim Inhofe announced that he would oppose her.
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad