UPDATE: Cold front moving into Oklahoma City Thursday with rain chances and high winds
Temperatures are falling in central Oklahoma. There is a chance of rain Thursday morning.
8 a.m. Cloudy skies have covered central Oklahoma Thursday morning. Temperatures will continue to drop as chances of rain increase, the National Weather Service reports.
Videoview all videos
Oct 25Cooler weather will occur through at least the weekend as...
Photoview all photos
6:50 a.m. Temperatures have dropped into the 40s in northwest Oklahoma with wind gusts over 30 mph as a cold front pushes its way toward Oklahoma City, the National Weather Service reports. Temperatures will continue to drop Thursday morning.
4:50 a.m. Temperatures are falling in Oklahoma as a cold front moves in.
The temperature in central Oklahoma will drop to around 52 degrees by 5 p.m. Thursday, the National Weather Service reports. Winds could gust up to 31 mph Thursday. There is a chance for rain in Oklahoma City before 1 p.m.
The Oklahoma City forecast from the weather service is as follows:
Thursday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms mainly between 7 a.m. and 1 p.m. Partly sunny with a temperature falling to around 52 by 5 p.m. South, southwest wind 17 to 22 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14121OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 13945Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8893Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6932Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5880Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5330Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5280Student shot dead during botched home invasion