Collected Wisdom: Troy Aikman, Fox Sports analyst and former Dallas Cowboys/Oklahoma quarterback
Mike Baldwin catches up with the NFL Hall of Fame quarterback, who is now an analyst for Fox Sports.
NFL Hall of Fame quarterback Troy Aikman is now an analyst for Fox Sports. But before that, he was an All-Stater at Henryetta, signed with the University of Oklahoma and played two years at UCLA before being the No. 1 overall draft pick by the Dallas Cowboys in the 1989 NFL Draft.
A six-time Pro Bowl selection, Aikman led Dallas to three Super Bowl titles in four years. He was named MVP of Super Bowl XXVII.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 35920Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15377Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9806Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9680Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9189Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7926Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7748Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister