Five other teams that should be on upset alert this week and why:
1. Texas A&M at Arkansas: The Razorbacks are vastly overmatched, but the Ags weren't a great road team last year until they got to Tuscaloosa. And Razorback fans will be jacked up for A&M's first trip to the Ozarks since 1990.
2. Stanford at Washington State: Don't look now, but Mike Leach has a defense. If he ever finds a quarterback …
3. Wisconsin at Ohio State: The Buckeyes are the Big Ten's best team, but the Badgers have created a culture of winning.
4. Ole Miss at Alabama: This once was what Bama-LSU is now. A battle for Southern supremacy. But that was almost half a century ago. Now Ole Miss is showing signs of life with an array of offensive talent.
5. Arizona at Washington: UofA is untested, but Rich Rodriguez always has an offense. The Huskies don't want to get into a shootout.