College football: Indiana's Kevin Wilson needs a win over UMass
Kevin Wilson's first season at Indiana did not go well. The Hoosiers went 1-11, their worst winning percentage since going 0-4 in 1894. Indiana lost to Ball State and North Texas; its only victory came over South Carolina State.
NewsOK Related Articles
Last week, Wilson opened Year 2 with a hard-fought, 24-17 victory over Indiana State, a Division I-AA program.
Saturday, the Hoosiers play at Massachusetts, which is making the transition from I-AA to I-A. UMass is a basketball school in a basketball state in a basketball region.
With Ball State and Navy still to come, Wilson has a chance to win a lot more games this season than in 2011. But a loss to the Minutemen would squelch whatever momentum the Hoosiers built last week.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in