The upsets by I-AA teams over major-conference foes were the story of college football's Week 1. North Dakota State over Kansas State. Eastern Washington over Oregon State. Northern Iowa over Iowa State.
So who's next? Here are the 10 most likely Division I-AA upstarts for this week:
1. Indiana State at Purdue: Sycamores scored 35 points last week against Indiana, which scored 73. But Purdue stinks.
2. South Dakota at Kansas: South Dakota was 1-10 last season, but never put anything past the Jayhawks.
3. Montana State at SMU: The Bobcats were 11-2 last season.
4. Samford at Arkansas: Bobby Bowden's original school was 7-4 last season.
5. Stephen F. Austin at Texas Tech: True freshman Tech walkon quarterback Baker Mayfield has to come down from his high sometime.
6. Tennessee-Martin at Boise State: Skyhawks aren't great, but Boise State is coming off a demoralizing loss at Washington.
7. Cal Poly at Fresno State: Cal Poly beat Wyoming last season.
8. Richmond at North Carolina State: The Spiders are a solid I-AA team, and the Wolfpack might be looking ahead to Clemson.
9. Sam Houston State at Texas A&M: Sam Houston State is the two-time runnerup in I-AA, plus A&M is looking ahead to Alabama and has been since January.
10. Portland State at California: Portland State is not very good, but what if Cal is down after losing a tough one to Northwestern?
If you owe under $729k you may qualify for 3.05% APR Govt Refi Plans.