1. Big Bowl: Auburn vs. Florida State, 7:30 p.m. Monday, ESPN. Auburn goes for its state's fifth straight national championship. What is this? Water polo?
2. Rose Bowl: Stanford vs. Michigan State, 4 p.m. Wednesday, ESPN. The Rose Bowl once was the bastion of bluebloods. Ohio State or Michigan against Southern Cal. No longer.
3. Orange Bowl: Clemson vs. Ohio State, 7:30 p.m. Friday, ESPN. Where have you gone, Charlie Bauman?
4. Cotton Bowl: Oklahoma State vs. Missouri, 6:30 p.m. Friday, FOX. Tigers have beaten OSU just once in five games since 2001.
5. Sugar Bowl: Oklahoma vs. Alabama, 7:30 p.m. Thursday, ESPN. OU's last five Sugar Bowls have come against Nick Saban twice, Joe Paterno, Shug Jordan and Bear Bryant.
6. Capital One Bowl: Wisconsin vs. South Carolina, noon Wednesday, ABC. I know it seems like these schools meet every year in Orlando or Tampa, but they've never met.