Oklahoma State's 84-0 thrashing of Savannah State last week started a new discussion on the merits of mismatches. Another Saturday means another swath of games that will get out of hand. The five most likely games to approach OSU-Savannah State:
1. Savannah State at Florida State: The Seminoles are a record 70 1/2-point favorite, breaking the week-old record of 67 1/2, set by OSU-Savannah State.
2. Florida A&M at OU: Bad mix. Overmatched team against a national power mad over how it played the week before.
3. Presbyterian at Georgia Tech: What happens when an overmatched foe plays a triple-option offense? Better line up correctly, or it gets ugly.
4. Georgia State at Tennessee: A third-year program, Georgia State lost 56-0 at Houston last year.
5. Austin Peay at Virginia Tech: The Governors went 3-8 last season and lost 48-10 at Western Kentucky last week.