College Freshman Impaled In The Neck By Golf Club In Frat House 'Freak Accident'

A freshman student was reportedly impaled in the neck by a broken golf club at an Arkansas State University frat house this week in what has been described as a “freak accident.”

www.huffingtonpost.com Published: August 22, 2014

A freshman student was reportedly impaled in the neck by a broken golf club at an Arkansas State University frat house this week in what has been described as a “freak accident.”



See this story on www.huffingtonpost.com