Oklahoma college newspapers experiment with web ventures, advertising
State college newspaper advisers discuss how student publications are following commercial newspapers by experimenting with online content and advertising.
Much like commercial newspapers, college newsrooms are facing obstacles when it comes to covering print costs and venturing into the digital world.
Earlier this month, University of Oklahoma officials announced The Oklahoma Daily would stop printing a paper during the summer and focus on its website.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 28347Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 17448Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7187OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5906Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5536OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4738Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3702Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater