Colts add running back to practice squad
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — The Indianapolis Colts have signed running back Alvester Alexander to the practice squad.
Alexander originally signed with the Colts on Aug. 15. He was waived Aug. 26 and was brought back to the practice squad Sept. 3. The 5-foot-11, 204-pound undrafted rookie was released from the practice squad Oct. 9.
The Colts cleared a spot on their practice squad Monday after promoting two players to the active roster.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 11499Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8698Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 7434How to help tornado victims
- 4914Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 2111Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 1490Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say