Columnist shares his greatest gift
Columnist Walker Moore talks about the challenges of gift-giving and what he considers to be the greatest gift of all.
Not a bad list at all.
I love the part of the Christmas story when the angels come to deliver the birth announcement. They didn't come bringing a pair of gloves or a dollar bill, but the greatest announcement of all time:
But the angel said to them, Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; He is the Messiah, the Lord.
Have you received the greatest gift? I don't mean a glove from Grandma Moore or a dollar bill from Granddad Scott.
The greatest gift, sent by God Himself, was His only Son. I highly recommend Him.
Walker Moore is president of AweStar Ministries
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 11235Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 11138Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5575Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 5081Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4332OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4278Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4021How to help tornado victims