Columnist shares his greatest gift
Columnist Walker Moore talks about the challenges of gift-giving and what he considers to be the greatest gift of all.
Not a bad list at all.
I love the part of the Christmas story when the angels come to deliver the birth announcement. They didn't come bringing a pair of gloves or a dollar bill, but the greatest announcement of all time:
But the angel said to them, Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; He is the Messiah, the Lord.
Have you received the greatest gift? I don't mean a glove from Grandma Moore or a dollar bill from Granddad Scott.
The greatest gift, sent by God Himself, was His only Son. I highly recommend Him.
Walker Moore is president of AweStar Ministries
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 77840Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16227OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13741Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12057Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11953Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 11115Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 11023Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma tornado victims identified